Note that this is a risky process, and your phone might get stuck into a boot loop. Are you ready to use ADB and Fastboot for flashing custom firmware on your Android phone? Installing using custom recoveries is only possible if your device has boot ramdisk. Installing Magisk through custom recoveries on modern devices is no longer recommended. If you face any issues, please use the Patch Image method.
- The above given procedure may slightly vary between Android devices,the process is basically same.
- – It is always wise to take a backup before you land yourself in trouble.
- During a simple operation, it never needs any modifications.
- The rest of the flashing process, as laid down below is practically the same.
There are two ways in which this can be done; through fastboot commands or Magisk. For the Magisk method, we shall be using the Direct Install feature which is absent in many devices. To avoid any confusion go with the fastboot method and if there is any error then go with the other to root the Android device without TWRP. First, you need to extract the stock boot.img file, this is a bit complex as you cannot simply extract the firmware and get the required partition files.
- On further scrolling, you will find a list of apps which can’t be backed up.
- The ROM is very similar to OxygenOS and brings a lot of customizability options to the point that you might feel overwhelmed.
- You can simply choose the preferred option and tap on the “Configure” button.
- This is where installing a custom Android ROM comes into the picture.
- CWM and TWRP recovery are quite popular amongst android users especially those who love to flash custom ROMs here or root their android devices.
Before going to install Cell C Titan stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone. Almost every phone manufacturers provide their own backup software or apps. With the help of this software, you can easily take a complete backup of your android. This backup will contains almost everything from your phone contacts to apps and games.
If you want to take a backup of all the partitions, then here’s what needs to be done. You can download the MediaTek USB driver compatible with SP Flash Tool from the MediaTek Driver website or other reputable sources offering driver downloads. Alternatively, you can download the MediaTek USB driver from reputable websites like AndroidMTK.com or XDA Developers forum. There is no fixed schedule during which MediaTek updates the SP Flash Tool. Instead, updates are released to fix bugs and improve performance when needed.